15 March 2016

Twitter - How useful is it for the everyday Joe

"Twitter is a tool only celebrities are using and most of the posts are not even written by them."
This is a statement I often hear. And to be completely honest I believed it for a long time myself. But not anymore.
There must be something the average person can use Twitter for. So, I have started to do some research on what I can use Twitter for on a daily basis.
What You Should Know
By no means is this a complete list. It is more of an ongoing list which I am going to update every time I found something. Also, many ideas are not necessary my own whichsoever does not make them less worth.

Top list of useful things you can do on Twitter


1. Use Twitter as a list keeping tool for useful websites
2. Use Twitter to brand yourself
3. Use Twitter for research
4. Use Twitter to communicate

No comments:

diggit if you like it